DIY Dosing Stand Kit
$40.99 – $65.99
Don’t want to spend a fortune on dosing containers? Water bottles have become very popular to use as dosing containers. The biggest issue is that they can tip over easily – but fear not, for I have a fancy solution for you!
- Will support bottles up to 3″ diameter.
- Includes 1/4″ all plastic quick connect bulkheads.
- Includes 1/4″ tubing for inside the bottles.
- Stand is made from quality 1/4″ cast acrylic, with mounting screw holes pre-drilled and a cut out handle (except single.)
- Bottles are not included.
- Available in black and white.
- Works with small and large VOSS bottles!
Single: 4.125″ wide x 4.25″ deep x 6″ tall
Double: 7.25″ wide x 4.25″ deep x 6″ tall
Triple: 10.5″ wide x 4.25″ deep x 6″ tall
Quad: 13.75″ wide x 4.25″ deep x 6″tall
My products are made to order, custom! Please allow up to 10 business days for fabrication time for most products. Because my products are made to order, fulfillment time can rarely take longer. Full custom orders can take up to four weeks to complete. Please let me know ahead of time if this may be an issue. Shipping prices listed are to the contiguous U.S. Please contact me if you live elsewhere and want a shipping quote. Because my products are handmade and/or hand assembled, there may be small irregularities which will not effect the performance of your product.
Use a 5/8″ drill bit (I’ve found the forstner bit works best) and drill holes in the center of each cap.
Push the bulkhead through the hole and tighten the screw on the bottom side. This could be a snug fit but you’ll get it!
Connect the supplied tubing and enjoy!
1, 2, 3, 4
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.